Call to support research projects on the social reality of young people (FP22_1B)
The Social Observatory of the ”la Caixa” Foundation has announced a call to support research projects on the social reality of young people in Portugal, using quantitative survey data in social sciences.
Each funded project will receive up to 25,000 euros (inclusive of taxes).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Original, quantitative research projects about issues of special relevance to today’s socioeconomic context.
We particularly welcome proposals that study the social reality of young people in Portugal from the following perspectives:
- Life transitions
- Life attitudes
- Interpersonal relations
- Individual and group identity
- Mental health, life satisfaction and well-being
- Digital divide among young people
- Emerging work patterns
- Cultural interests
WE ARE OFFERING:
- Up to 25,000 euros per project.
WE ARE ASKING:
- An original, unpublished outreach report explaining the results and conclusions of the research.
- The latest delivery period for the report is 8 months, starting from the notification that the proposal has been selected.
- The university or research centre carrying out the project must sign an agreement with the ”la Caixa” Foundation.
WHO CAN APPLY:
- The call is open to individual researchers or research teams of any nationality conducting their research activity in universities, research centres or private non-profit organisations dedicated to research and with their headquarters in Portugal.
- Application deadline: proposals can be submitted until 1.00 p.m. (GMT) on 13 May 2022.
- Proposals must be submitted through the online platform designed for this purpose (http://grants.lacaixafoundation.org/). Applications received via other channels will not be accepted.
- Notification of the selected proposal will be made by means of the contact email of the main researcher that was provided during the application process. Information on the resolution of the call will be published on the website of the Social Observatory approximately 6 weeks after the end of the call submission date. Selected candidates will be notified prior to this date via email.
- For any consultation regarding the call you can write to the email address of the Social Observatory of the ”la Caixa” Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org